Are you ready to take your dating life up a notch? Well, if so, then look no further than Shagaholic! This online dating site is the perfect place for singles looking for some fun and excitement. But what makes it stand out from other sites? What can users expect when they sign up with Shagaholic? Read on to find out in this comprehensive review of the popular platform!
Well, if you’re looking for a dating site that’s worth your time and money, Shagaholic isn’t it. It’s like trying to find a needle in the haystack – impossible! From my experience on this so-called “dating” site, I can tell you with certainty that it is not worth the hassle. The profiles are mostly fake or inactive; there’s hardly any activity going on at all! Plus their customer service team is nonexistent – they don’t even bother responding to complaints or queries. So save yourself some trouble and steer clear of Shagaholic…trust me when I say: You won’t be missing out on anything good here!
Shagaholic in 10 seconds
- Shagaholic is an online dating site designed to help singles find compatible matches.
- It uses a sophisticated matching algorithm to pair users with similar interests and values.
- Pricing options include a free basic membership, as well as premium subscriptions ranging from $9.99 to $29.99 per month.
- The app version of Shagaholic is available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Compared to other sites on the market, Shagaholic offers competitive pricing.
- The site takes user privacy and security seriously, offering a secure platform for members to connect.
- Special features include anonymous browsing, photo verification, and an advanced search function.
- Shagaholic also provides users with tips and advice on how to make the most out of their online dating experience.
- The site has a strict anti-spam policy to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all users.
- Shagaholic also offers a money-back guarantee for those who are not satisfied with their experience.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to use interface – Shagaholic makes it easy for anyone to find a date.
- Lots of potential matches – You can quickly browse through hundreds of profiles and find someone special.
- Safe & secure environment – Your personal information is kept safe and secure on the site, so you don’t have to worry about your privacy being compromised.
- Not enough active users
- Limited search filters
- Poor customer service response times
- Unclear safety policies for user data protection
- Few features to make the experience more interactive
How we reviewed Shagaholic
If you’re looking for a dating site that promises to deliver on its promise of “shagaholic fun,” then Shagaholic might not be the best choice. With free and paid features, this online dating service has some serious shortcomings.
Let’s start with the free version: it offers basic messaging options as well as access to profiles but doesn’t allow users to send photos or videos – two important components in modern day online flirting! And if you want more than just profile browsing? Well, forget about it because all other features are reserved exclusively for paying members.
Speaking of which – what do they get? Not much really; there isn’t any special feature that sets them apart from their competitors like live video streaming or even an advanced search engine option so users can narrow down potential matches based on interests and hobbies (which is something most people look forward too). In fact, aside from being able to view full-sized pictures instead of thumbnails (not exactly revolutionary), I’m hard pressed finding anything unique here at all…so yeah…that’s pretty disappointing!
On top of everything else mentioned above comes another issue: customer support seems almost non-existent since no one ever responds when contacted through email or phone call – not cool guys!! All these issues combined make me wonder why anyone would choose Shagaholic over similar services out there…unless maybe they’re into taking risks?? But hey don’t take my word for it – give ’em a try yourself if ya feel adventurous enough..just remember your safety first though!!
- Matchmaking system that uses advanced algorithms to find compatible partners
- Verified profiles and photos for added security
- Private messaging and chat rooms for communication
- Ability to search for potential matches by location, age, gender, and interests
- Detailed profile pages with multiple sections for users to share information about themselves
Security & Safety
If you’re looking for a safe and secure dating app, Shagaholic is not the one. It lacks in terms of verification process as well as fighting against bots and fake accounts. There isn’t even an option to have two-step verification! Photos are also not manually reviewed which can be quite risky if you’re trying to find someone genuine on this platform.
Ah, Shagaholic. If you’re looking for a dating site with an app to match, then I’m sorry to say that this isn’t the one for you! Unfortunately there’s no mobile app available from Shagaholic at the moment – which is really quite surprising considering how popular it is as a dating website.
So why doesn’t it have an app? Well, my guess would be that they don’t want their users getting too comfortable and taking advantage of all those features on-the-go; or maybe they just haven’t got around to developing one yet – who knows?! Either way though, if having access via your phone or tablet is important when choosing a service like this then I’d suggest going elsewhere because right now there’s nothing here in terms of mobile support.
That said however, not everyone needs such convenience so if you’re happy enough using desktop/laptop devices instead then go ahead and give them a try! After all despite lacking any kind of native application (or even web version) they still offer plenty else: easy registration process; straightforward navigation system; lots of great profile options including photos & videos etc., plus lots more besides… So yeah sure while being able to use something like Shagaholic away from home might’ve been nice – what matters most in these situations are results afterall… And trust me when I tell ya’ that people seem pretty pleased with what this particular site has delivered thus far 😉
Help & Support
If you’re looking for support from Shagaholic, the online dating site, don’t hold your breath. I tried contacting them a couple of times and never got any response – or if I did it was pretty unsatisfactory. It seems like they just don’t care about their users!
The only way to get help is by submitting an email ticket on their website – but even then there’s no guarantee that anyone will respond in a timely manner (or at all). There isn’t even a page with frequently asked questions so you can find answers yourself without having to wait around forever. Talk about poor customer service!
And what makes matters worse is that when someone does finally get back to you after days or weeks of waiting, they usually give generic responses which are completely unhelpful and leave more questions than answers. Ugh! Not exactly confidence-inspiring…
All in all, trying to access support through Shagaholic feels like talking into thin air; it’s almost as though nobody cares enough about helping out its customers despite being one of the most popular dating sites out there today. So unless you want frustration and disappointment galore – steer clear from this place if possible…
If you’re looking for a dating site, Shagaholic may not be the best choice. It looks like they want your money before anything else – there’s no free version! You have to pay up if you want access to any of their features. And it doesn’t come cheap either; prices are pretty steep compared with other sites out there.
It might seem worth it at first glance because they offer some nice perks when you sign up for a paid subscription, but in reality these benefits don’t really make much difference in terms of finding someone special or having success on the site overall. Plus, even though their pricing is competitive within its own niche market, that doesn’t mean much when other more affordable options exist elsewhere! So unless money isn’t an issue and all-access memberships sound appealing to ya – then by all means give Shagaholic a go – otherwise I’d say steer clear from this one…
| Plan | Price | Features
Some alternatives to Shagaholic include OkCupid, Match.com, and eHarmony for those looking for a more serious relationship. For something more casual or short-term, Tinder and Bumble are popular options.
- Best for people looking to explore casual dating.
- Best for singles who are open-minded and want to meet new people.
- Best for those seeking a no strings attached relationship.
Shagaholic is just another online dating site, where you fill out a profile and then hope for the best. It’s all about luck when it comes to finding someone compatible on there, so don’t expect too much from it. Plus their search filters are pretty basic which makes narrowing down your options even harder.
No, Shagaholic doesn’t have a mobile app. It’s really disappointing because it would make the whole experience much easier and more convenient. Having an app is pretty standard for dating sites these days so it’s surprising that they don’t offer one yet.
I wouldn’t say Shagaholic is trustworthy. It’s a bit sketchy and I don’t feel comfortable using it. Definitely not the kind of dating site you want to be on!
Finding people on Shagaholic is pretty easy – all you have to do is create a profile and start swiping. It’s really not the best way to find someone though, since it’s so superficial. There are much better dating sites out there if you’re looking for something more meaningful!